Monday, May 14, 2018

Papertrey Ink May Release Countdown - Day 5

Hey there, friends! Here we are on the final day of the May Papertrey Ink Release Countdown. It has been amazing, hasn't it? I have two more cards to share with you using the new products introduced today. I hope you enjoy!

**Just a reminder that all of the new products will be available May 15th at 10pm EST!**



Up first is Text and Texture: Roses and Words to Live By: Courage. Both are truly beautiful sets! The rose background is a two step stamp … I stamped the first in Pale Peony and the second in Pure Poppy. I then rounded the top right corner and attached it to my white card base. 


I stamped the sentiment (from Words to Live By: Courage) in black ink onto a piece of white cardstock that was die-cut with the Noted: Pinked A2 Vertical die collection (also available May 15th). Then using the coordinating Words to Live By: Courage die, I cut 'courage' out of Pale Peony cardstock and attached it below. That was then all attached to my card front with dimensional foam. I also added white twine and a few sequins to complete it.


My second card for today features the Glorious Globes: May and Corner Adorner: May sets. Along the bottom of my white card base I added the new patterned paper that is also being released this month. The bases for my globes were stamped in Fine Linen using the Glorious Globes: Basics stamp set. Then using the new Glorious Globes: May set, I stamped one of the globe images included. Inside the pink one I stamped the 'wild & free', also from the new set, in black ink. After they were all stamped, I die-cut them using the Glorious Globes: Basics die collection.



I added a few stars (from the Stars and Stripes die collection - available May 15th) around the globes and a few clear sequins inside each one. The sentiment is from the Corner Adorner: May set being released on the 15th, as well. 

You can read all of the details on these new sets right HERE!

Thanks so much for visiting with me today. You can see what the rest of the team has to share by visiting the Papertrey Ink blog. 

Have a wonderful day!


COURAGE SUPPLIES:





SO GLAD WE'RE FRIENDS SUPPLIES:



No comments:

Post a Comment